
This week we were graced with a short visit from some wonderful friends. I first met SJ in the early days of Grade 4 French immersion. We bonded immediately over our love for Madonna, and all things acid washed. Throughout the years, our friendship has grown and shifted and our lived have followed quite similar trajectories. We both travelled after high school, we were writing theses at the same time, in different cities, and we got married within weeks of one another. Most recently, we became moms to our beautiful girls within a matter of months. You know when you've known someone well for a very long time, and they create a beautiful little baby, it is very difficult to go months without meeting them. I was SO thrilled to get to know little Turqoise this week, and to have our girls meet face to face. Hopefully it won't be too terribly long until they meet again.

Thanks for coming out, SJ and Kelly. I'm thoroughly enraptured by your baby! You do gooooood work!
- Donna
This entry was posted
on Friday, July 20, 2007 at 2:39 p.m..
You can skip to the end and leave a response.
7:03 p.m.You're such a sweetheart Donna. We had a great time at your cozy home. It was so good to meet Little Miss Margo after all that I've heard. We're definitely going to have to get those little girls together again before too long. Maybe they'll bond over Madonna too...
Sarah-Joy
10:43 p.m.
I guess those two beautiful little girls will be long distance pals.
Maybe plans can be made to see each other once a year.
» Post a Comment