Company Came
That's our excuse for not updating.
Our household nearly doubled in size this week while we welcomed Mary Rita and her charming daughter Ailsa this week. Due to our combined office/guest room set up, updating wasn't possible. But never fear, a photo montage of the week will say things much better than I can. (That's my story, but the truth is I'm wiped and want to head to bed soon and I figured a short entry would be better than nothing after a week or so of silence.)
And a few shots of Margo-belle herself, just 'cause she's so darn cute:
Our household nearly doubled in size this week while we welcomed Mary Rita and her charming daughter Ailsa this week. Due to our combined office/guest room set up, updating wasn't possible. But never fear, a photo montage of the week will say things much better than I can. (That's my story, but the truth is I'm wiped and want to head to bed soon and I figured a short entry would be better than nothing after a week or so of silence.)
The girls got along famously. They're just 5 weeks apart, and hope to have many more visits in the years to come. I really appreciate that you came out to visit, MR - I know that travelling with an infant is a bit challenging - having you hear made me realize how much I miss you, and how much I hope time will find you guys living a bit closer. (Ok, maybe I knew that before this week!) - In the meantine, I definitely owe you a visit!
We celebrated Michel's 33rd Bday this past week - Happy Birthday, hon. Here's a pic of the birthday man and I on the night of his birthday. Mary Rita, Michel and I worked hard at the luscious birthday cake I made him . . . there remained this one lonely piece this evening, and I just had to snap a photo (before it too was consumed).
And a few shots of Margo-belle herself, just 'cause she's so darn cute:
'Night all!
- Donna
6:41 p.m.You should count how many times Margo's expression changes in one minute.
I did that with Michel when he was small.Only I did it for a day.When the girls came home from school and read this sheet of paper it was entertainment.
» Post a Comment