<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33102987?origin\x3dhttps://lesanndeville.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Three Months

Dear Maude,

Three months with you has come and gone. As I write this, you are working on your latest talent. You've just discovered that those things on the end of your arms are your hands, and you can manipulate them and make them do things. For the last five minutes, you've been bringing them together in front of your face, and then to your mouth for a snack. Your expression is pretty priceless. You look confused.
It's been a busy month, for sure. You've had your first set of shots (you cried), many outings with me, including your first movie (today - Four Christmases). You're beginning to be more independent. You like your play mat more each day, particularly now that you've figured out how those hand things work.
I'm happy at home with you - we've settled into a routine and I'm really treasuring this time. It's true that you become more laid back with a second child. In fact, Mama left you with a babysitter today for the first time. It went super well and it's nice to know that option exists.
What more can I say? You're bright and thriving and beautiful and a very happy baby. Pictures can demonstrate that better than I can, so here's a few of my favourites from this past month.
I love you!

- Mama









« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2:03 a.m. Blogger terryjamesbrown said…


What's with all the hair on these kids?
I'll bet you've got some jealous "mom friends".

-terry    



9:27 a.m. Blogger Valerie said…


Amazing how on some of the photos, she and Margo look identical, while on others, she has such a unique look!
I worked on our 'family photos' wall yesterday with our newest additions of Margo holding her baby sis, and my new personal favorite of a head shot of Maude sound asleep. So blissfully peaceful that I yearn to get inside her mind to learn what she's dreaming of.
Beautiful nieces, I have.
Val.    



10:34 a.m. Anonymous Anonymous said…


Maude, your mama always writes a tear jerker letter to you and Margo, you will probably be tickled to read that when you are old enough.
You are a beautiful baby and I wish that you all lived a little closer so I could see all the new things that you do.
Love you, Grandmaman  
 



» Post a Comment