Ok folks, time for a vote. There are varying opinions regarding whether the girls look alike. A photo of each to see if you can tell which girl is Maude, which is Margo:
Photo A:

Photo B:
Any takers?
- Donna
This entry was posted
on Saturday, November 01, 2008 at 3:47 p.m..
You can skip to the end and leave a response.
6:28 p.m.HAHA Are you freakin' kidding me??? They are identical. Except... I know the second one is Margo, so the first must be Maude. Awesome idea, you will have to keep it going..
9:45 p.m.
I can't remember what my previous position was, but now it is obvious, a is Maude, b is Margo. Is this when I eat my words??
10:27 p.m.
yep - the first pic is Maude and the second is Margo - but they do look very alike. Both are also very sweet pictures! :)
8:55 a.m.
I'm with Soha. The top pic is Maude and the bottom is Margo. BOTH are adorable and VERY similar looking!
9:15 a.m.
I'll let a few more weigh in before I reveal the truth . . .
11:48 a.m.
Oh my god!!! Okay I know what I said but I was wrong. So, Baby A is Maude and B is Margo. I can't believe how wrong I was before!!
Love, Auntie Laurie
1:35 p.m.
Maude is photo A, Margo photo B - hands down.
-Em
6:01 p.m.
Ok. Maybe they don't look as similar as I had thought . .although I can tell them apart easily enough in photos (I AM their mama, after all!) - I'm surprised that as many of you can, too. Indeed, Maude is baby A, and Margo is baby B. And lisa - your previous postion is that the girls do NOT look alike - so no need to eat those words . . .and Auntie Laurie - I don't remember what your stance was before -- I just remember that you thought Maude looked a lot like me as a baby. I still think that's true!
7:10 p.m.
Ah, but can you tell what they're thinking in each photo?
- Michel
2:31 p.m.
I'm totally late on this one but I would have said Maude on top, Margo on bottom too. They definitely look alike but not identical; ideal for sisters, no? Both cuties.
2:32 p.m.
I'm totally late on this one but I would have said Maude on top, Margo on bottom too. They definitely look alike but not identical; ideal for sisters, no? Both cuties.
2:32 p.m.
I'm totally late on this one but I would have said Maude on top, Margo on bottom too. They definitely look alike but not identical; ideal for sisters, no? Both cuties.
3:03 p.m.
The only difference I can see is in their eyes and if it weren't for that, they'd be twins. Well, that and a couple of years...but who's really counting?
» Post a Comment