Working the Runway
Whereas I read Margo an extra bedtime story for her birthday, Donna was a little more imaginative and booked a photo session with a local mother who started a home-based studio. (Ten Toes Photography). Donna, it should be said, has started voting with her dollars and tries to support the recently discovered phenomenon of "mompreneurs."
The result: we now have beautiful keepsakes of Margo at 1 that weren't taken by papa extending his arm out to make it look like someone else is taking the photo. And though it makes for some very beautiful photos, 1-year-old Margo, or rather, September-23-Margo, was Serious Margo.



Ah, yes, an old classic... "We have a child and, yes, we are married."
I have to thank Donna for getting these photos taken. These are memories of her as a baby that Margo will carry well into her old age.
- Michel
The result: we now have beautiful keepsakes of Margo at 1 that weren't taken by papa extending his arm out to make it look like someone else is taking the photo. And though it makes for some very beautiful photos, 1-year-old Margo, or rather, September-23-Margo, was Serious Margo.



Ah, yes, an old classic... "We have a child and, yes, we are married."I have to thank Donna for getting these photos taken. These are memories of her as a baby that Margo will carry well into her old age.
- Michel
11:32 p.m.Ten Toes Momma has it happening. These are beautiful photos and where can we sign up for prints. The models are absolutely magnificent. I want, I want, I want. Gimme, gimme, gimme.
Tati who wanti
12:59 p.m.
beautiful.
perhaps we should have this done too...once Jem stops molting.
Nadia
2:14 p.m.
Ah - the molting. I forgot about that phase.
To the family out there - email me with print requests and I'll get some ordered. (Tati who wanti, aka Julie has done so!)
» Post a Comment