<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33102987?origin\x3dhttps://lesanndeville.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

The Concept of Crawling

Though Margo may not have the mechanics of crawling figured out, I do think that she has the theory of crawling under her belt. I would like to demonstrate this in a photo-drama novella that I like to call The Epic Struggle to Get That Particular Toy.

(And yes, the backdrop for this epic drama is a Calgary Flames blanket. It's a long story that involves not trusting our carpets and drool. Not exactly The Grapes of Wrath.)

I've switched the DVD to director's commentary.

Doooo de doo de doooo, just minding my own business, chilling on my Flames blanket.












Wait a second... what's this that has appeared suddenly out of my peripheral vision? Hey! I know that toy! That's Rattle-Honky-Toy.

How can I get Rattle-Honky-Toy? If only there was some way to displace myself from here to where Rattle-Honky currently sits.



(No, no... don't look into the camera. Pretend the camera isn't here. Crawl like no one's watching.)









Alright, mission accomplished... I'm out of here. Roll away.

And so ends The Epic Struggle to Get That Particular Toy. Join us next week on Margopiece Theatre when we tackle Shakespeare's classic, Twelth Diaper Change.

- Michel

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

7:18 p.m. Blogger accidental altruist said…


That one made me laugh out loud!    



» Post a Comment