29 and 9
Donna's birthday! Woot Woot! Happy birthday, Donna. The actual birth day was a few days ago, but we were busy. Busy buying groceries. And a bookshelf. Oh, be still my beating heart. And what do you get the girl who has everything in my dusty wallet's price range. Waffles and a latté. I guess. And hours of watching TV drama on DVD. She seemed happy. That's my darling, what a trooper.
A few friends came over with food, but I think that the real birthday gift came from Margo, who turned 9 weeks on Donna's birthday. After most people left, Margo allowed us to catch her talking to Emily on video. I guess I just didn't know the right language.
This is a 6Mb file, a little large to download, but pretty cool to see her talking, saying as much with her mouth as she was with her eyebrows lifting up and down.
http://www.savefile.com/files/260563
- Michel
A few friends came over with food, but I think that the real birthday gift came from Margo, who turned 9 weeks on Donna's birthday. After most people left, Margo allowed us to catch her talking to Emily on video. I guess I just didn't know the right language.
This is a 6Mb file, a little large to download, but pretty cool to see her talking, saying as much with her mouth as she was with her eyebrows lifting up and down.
http://www.savefile.com/files/260563
- Michel
11:20 p.m.Happy Birthday Donna. What a birthday too. Margo's so sociable and talkative. You know what your in for, in the next year or so. You'll be waiting for Michel to come home so you can have a real conversation. Either that or I pity the mailman or UPS guy.
4:00 p.m.
Wow! Happy Birthday ladies. That is quite the amazing girl you've got there.
Can we get together soon?
11:23 p.m.
Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone.
It was indeed a nice birthday. Very different to have a child and celebrate a birthday . . Margo did get a new playmat for my birthday . . .it's way too easy to focus on the kid. . thankfully I have a great husband and good friends so I felt suitably pampered.
Watching the conversation between Em and Margo was something pretty special, too!
» Post a Comment