First steps
Maude finally took her first few unassisted steps. She was pushing one of these, but she was walking around, noticed that I was staring at her with a big smile on my face, and then quickly sunk to her knees, as though she'd been caught out.
Getting there, Maude. You're getting there.

- Donna
10:25 p.m.Oh, she caught on, alright. She's a cutie and content. Why would she want to move around sans mama, or papa? Or Margo for that matter. I'm sure she moves her little sister around. She's getting prepared for the marathon of babies you're suppose to pop out, according to her Lady of Cosy-ness. What a doll. Tj
10:26 p.m.
p.s. - thanks for coming back to the Margo a la Maude Gazette.I'm addicted to it and really miss it when there's no postings.
8:07 a.m.
Bravo Maude, you are getting to another important step in your life.
You are such a cutie and I find that you look like you sister in the 2 last pictures. Love you, Grandmaman
» Post a Comment